Tapping Into the Power of LinkedIn - Live StreamName: Tapping Into the Power of LinkedIn - Live StreamDate: March 27, 2020Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDTWebsite: To RegisterEvent Description:When was the last time you looked at your LinkedIn Profile?
Did you know LinkedIn is the most trusted professional social site?
Many people only think about LinkedIn as a place to find a job and their profile a resume online, but LinkedIn is so much more. If you aren't engaging on LinkedIn or at least have a professional profile, you may be silently telling future prospects you aren't interested in their business.
Join us to understand why big businesses are going back to re-learn the power of LinkedIn and how it can help businesses of all sizes. In this session we will cover:
- The components of a professional LinkedIn profile.
- How to use LinkedIn to stay in touch and build relationships with future customers and clients
- Understand how much and what you need to post on LinkedIn (you may be surprised)
Anyone in Business! Business Owners, All Managers, Directors, CEO's, COO's, CFO's, CMO's, CIO's, Sales Managers, Account Managers, Recruiters, HR Managers, HR Specialists, New Employees, Executive Directors, Non-Profit Leaders
About Jen VondenbrinkOrganizations such as Eversource Energy, Starbucks Coffee Company, Cape Cod Healthcare, and Convention Data Service hire Jen because:
- She helps them examine how they communicate with one another and what they can do differently.
- She breaks down complex topics such as social media to relatable and practical steps.
- She is professional, yet down to earth and easy to relate to.
- All of her programs are customized for the group. They are never cookie-cutter.
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area