Regional Business & Home Expo at Gillette StadiumName: Regional Business & Home Expo at Gillette StadiumDate: October 30, 2019Time: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDTWebsite: http://www.tri-townchamber.orgEvent Description:2019 REGIONAL BUSINESS & HOME EXPO
combining all the best elements of a home show and a business-to-business expo brings together home specialists, customers and regional businesses all at one great location: Gillette Stadium.
“The EXPO provides an opportunity for small local businesses to showcase their products and services to thousands of potential customers, combined with some good old-fashioned face-to-face networking! All while experiencing Gillette Stadium!” Free to come and walk the exhibitor halls and learn all about what these small business can offer you.
Wednesday, October 30th from 3:00pm - 7:00pm (Rte 1 Foxboro - Putnam Club East) Parking Map and Directions to the Right Open to the Public!
This is a Multi Chamber Event organized by;
Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce and Neponset River Regional Chamber
Additional Exhibition Information below
Exhibitor Space PDF
Why should you Exhibit?
- Access to over 1000 consumers from 30 communities
- Great value on investment at only $375.00 (this early bird ends September 28)
- After September 28th Chamber Member Exhibitor Booths will be $425
- Amazing location - Get a chance to be in the exclusive Putnam Club with stunning views of Gillette Stadium
- Professional marketing, booth set up and signage - We do the work, you show up!
- Build relationships with area service providers and businesses
- Grab some giveaways and register for great prizes
- Taste cuisine from area restaurants during our Networking Hour
- Professional signage
- Booth (8x6) with pipe and draping, table, 2 chairs, linens, trash can all set up before you arrive
- Marketing through the Chamber's
- Basic WiFi for emails and surfing
- Special networking and training seminars for exhibitors (Date shortly)
- Prizes, food, fun and amazing views of the stadium-don't miss it!
- Sign up today. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please contact Kara Griffin or Ruthie Briggs email@example.com or 508-339-5655 for more information
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area