HR Council Meeting - DIA / Workers Compensation ClaimsName: HR Council Meeting - DIA / Workers Compensation ClaimsDate: February 21, 2020Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 AM ESTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:We are excited to welcome Sheri Bowles, Interim Director of the Department of Industrial Accidents to talk about the Inner working of the DIA and their handling of Workers Compensation Claims.
more information Shortly
TRI-TOWN HUMAN RESOURCES COUNCIL
The Council’s mission is to enhance the knowledge, resources and experience of its members in the field of human resources management through shared information, experiences, education and networking.
Membership in the Council is open to any business in need of assistance with its human resources function, meaning every business, as well as to independent practitioners who work with or for businesses to assistance them with their HR function. The representatives who attend and participate in meetings and events should have an interest in, involvement with or responsibility for human resources.
As members of the Council, we agree to work together to:
1. Support the Council’s mission, goals and objectives.
2. Develop an understanding of and implement the highest standards of professional conduct within our organizations and/or those of our clients.
3. Endeavor to make our organization and/or our clients successful through the support and encouragement of effective human resources practices.
4. Encourage professional development and growth in the field of human resources management.
5. Help our members to instill in their employees and employers a sense of confidence about and an understanding of the role of the human resources professional.
6. Understand all laws and regulations relating to human resources activities.
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area