Welcome to Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
“The Voice of Business in Foxborough, Norton and Mansfield”
Whether it's Tourism, Local Business, Economic Development, Community Happenings and/or Education, you will find everything you need with the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION DURING COVID
Resources for reopening the Massachusetts economy. We are working on compiling the information and resources you may need to help your business/organization pivot and succeed as we enter Phase 1: Start and plan for an eventual new normal. Please review these resources and check back regularly, as we continue to add to this list.
Massachusetts Specific Information & Resources
- Reopening Information Lodging & Restaurants May 29,2020
- Reopening Massachusetts: Detailed Presentation
- COVID-19 Control Plan Template (*required)
- Guidance for Industries for ReOpening
- Mandatory Safety Standards for Workplaces (printable poster)
- When My Business Can Open
- Link to CDC Activities and Initiatives Supporting the COVID-19 Response and the President’s Plan for Opening America Up Again
Baker-Polito Administration Announces Implementation Of CARES Act Unemployment Benefits For Self-Employed, Gig Economy And Other Workers, apply online for the new Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program
Important Notice on Chamber Programs through May 4th PDF
Situation Daily Update MEMA Response Command Center PDF - June 2, 2020
Important Unemployment benefits and COVID 19 Link
PDF SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Massachusetts Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) - March 18, 2020
PDF La SBA ofrece asistencia en caso de desastre a las pequeñas empresas de Massachusetts afectadas económicamente por el Coronavirus (COVID-19)
BUSINESS RESOURCES AVAIALBLE - POSTED March 30, 2020
A Member's Perspective "One of the first benefits I took advantage of as a new member of the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce, I attended a Social Media education class with Jen Vonderbrink. The class was fantastic and taught me so much regarding marketing for my small business. I have since attended many more classes and marketing for my business has completely changed. More efficient. more targeted, and much, much more effective. I cannot recommend these monthly classes enough to members or potential members. These classes alone are worth the membership investment and much more." James Taylor of Heritage and Main Real Estate
WHY you should become a Chamber Member? We provide you with the forums for you to make meaningful business contacts, as well as offer you a powerful marketing tool to promote your business. Doing Business takes work, but surrounding yourself with other business people makes it easier. Plus your investment is affordable, The Chamber's base Annual Membership for a business with 1-4 Employees is only $24.17 a month. Give us a call and we can discuss if the Chamber is the right choice for your business. PDF Application
New Date - Annual Auction Thursday Nov 12, 2020 - Expect a night of exceptional entertainment with colleagues, friends and fellow chamber members.
- Economic Development Video "Why Do Business in The Tri-Town Area"
- Sign Up for Chamber Chat - Do you want to receive our BiMonthly enews communication? It will keep you up to date on business and community opportunities in Mansfield, Foxborough and Norton click here
Important Business Information -
- What the recent passed Legislation will mean to you and your business PDF1 PDF2
- Recent Massachusetts Non Compete Statue PDF
- Employment Law Report January 2019 PDF
Our Mission Statement: The Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit corporation whose mission is to bring business people together to improve the economic well-being of their organizations and thereby improve the quality of life in our communities.
Our Vision Statement: To be an outstanding Chamber of Commerce in which all businesses in the Tri-Town Area are active and engaged Chamber Members, contributing to each other's success and realizing significant value from their membership.
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area