Young Professional Monthly Meeting / Personal BrandingName: Young Professional Monthly Meeting / Personal BrandingDate: September 12, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Sept YP Meeting will be about Personal Branding
Developing a personal brand can be challenging. Being a young professional in the employ of an organization with its own brand can often present as many questions as it does answers.
Professional career coach and former Tri Town Chamber president John Bates will be presenting Personal Branding for Young Professionals at the Chamber from 9:00-10:00am on Wednesday, September 12th. While everyone is welcome, the focus will be on employees of member companies or solopreneurs who are in the early stages of their career path. Attendees are encouraged to bring questions, but several will be included in the core discussion:
- What is a personal brand and why do I need one?
- How do I create my own brand?
- How do I create a brand if tons of other people are doing exactly the same work?
- Is it OK for me to develop my own brand even though I work for someone else?
- What if the brand I want to develop isn’t aligned with my employer’s brand?
- Do I have to blog or be active in social media to drive my brand?
- Is professional networking important to develop my own brand?
- What is an elevator pitch, and do I really need one?
- How do chambers of commerce or other professional groups play into my branding?
- How will creating a personal brand help me in my job and in my career?
The Tri-Town Young Professional Forum provides an environment for building quality business relationships with like-minded professionals. Enabling young professionals to leverage their expertise, as well as the expertise of other members of the group to solve common business problems and build new partnerships.
The Chamber is excited to offer you this unique opportunity to grow your business relationships within the Chamber. Members and prospective chamber members are welcome to visit this group.
There is no fee to join the YP Group, this is a benefit of being a Chamber Member
Group meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 9:00-10:00am
Evening Events will be planned as well
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area