An Ambassador of the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce is a very important part of the day-to-day operations of the Chamber. As an Ambassador you are a goodwill representative of the organization that works for business and community interests in Mansfield, Foxborough and Norton. Your commitment and participation in any Chamber activity is greatly appreciated. Each minute of your volunteer time is needed both in the community and the Chamber.
Interested in becoming an Ambassador? We would love to have you, please Call Kara Griffin
Ambassador Team 2018
Chair of the Ambassador Group: Patrick Murphy
- Susan April, CPS Technologies, Corp
- Deb Brown, Mansfield Bank
- Lauren Caisse, Law Offices of Patricia L. Nagle, P.C.
- Stephanie Comeau, Rockland Trust
- Christina Dunham, Axion Business Technologies
- Buddy Juergens, Reliv
- Lisa Kresge, Brennan, Recupero, Cascione, Scungio & McAllister, LLP
- Michael Litzenberger, The Milford National Bank
- Stacy Mafera, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Dave Moses, Statera Financial
- Patrick Murphy, YMCA / Foxborough
- Jessica Musseau, Automation Concepts & Technologies, Inc.
- Beth Russell, SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield
- David Santoro, MCB Financial/Mansfield Bank
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area