Understanding Your Options for Social Security & MedicareName: Understanding Your Options for Social Security & MedicareDate: May 18, 2017Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Social Security and Medicare are government programs that you are entitled to at “retirement" if you or your spouse paid into during their working years.
When you become eligible for these programs and when you decide to take the benefits is dependent on your particular situation.
In this session, we will educate you on the basics of Social Security and Medicare and what your options are.
We will help answer questions like:
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- How does it work if I am divorced, widowed, or remarried?
- Can I take Social Security if I am still working?
- When am I eligible for Medicare and do I need to take it?
- What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D?
- Does Medicare cost me anything, what does it cover, and more importantly what does it not cover?
- What is the “Donut Hole”?
- What’s the difference between a Medicare Supplement plan and a Medicare Advantage plan?
The rules and policies of both programs are constantly changing.
If you had a basic understanding of each program in the past, we are sure you will come away with something new during this educational lunch.
Please come with questions.
Seminar & Lunch Provided by;
Dave Moses and Dave Wiech
Statera Financial Group
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area