Lets Do Business Expo at Gillette StadiumName: Lets Do Business Expo at Gillette StadiumDate: November 9, 2017Time: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM ESTWebsite: http://www.tri-townchamber.orgEvent Description:“The EXPO provides an opportunity for small local businesses to showcase their products and services to thousands of potential customers, combined with some good old-fashioned face-to-face networking!
All while experiencing Gillette Stadium!”
Exhibitor Space 2017 PDF
Sponsorship 2017 PDF
Come on out and meet Local Business at the Business Expo, at Gillette Stadium on Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 3:00pm - 7:00pm (Rte 1 Foxboro - Putnam Club East) Parking Map and Directions to the Right Open to the Public!
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS at a FREE Multi-Chamber Business Expo
~ Regional After Hours Networking
~ Fun, Food and Celebrities
~ Pat the Patriot
~ Patriots Cheerleaders
~ All While Supporting Local Business
~ Build New Business Connections
~ Experience Gillette Stadium and Much More!
~ FREE to attend, support Local Business!
This is a Multi Chamber Event organized by;
Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce, Neponset Valley, United Regional, Taunton & Walpole Chambers of Commerce
Additional Exhibition Information below
Why should you Exhibit?
- Access to over 1000 consumers from 40 communities
- Great value on investment at only $375.00 (this early bird ends September 30)
- After September 30th Chamber Member Exhibitor Booths will be $425
- Amazing location - Get a chance to be in the exclusive Putnam Club with stunning views of Gillette Stadium
- Professional marketing, booth set up and signage - We do the work, you show up!
- Build relationships with area service providers and businesses
- Grab some giveaways and register for great prizes
- Taste cuisine from area restaurants during our Networking Hour
- Professional signage
- Booth (8x6) with pipe and draping, table, 2 chairs, linens, trash can all set up before you arrive
- Marketing in five chamber areas
- Basic WiFi for emails and surfing
- Special networking and training seminars for exhibitors on September 19, 2017
- Prizes, food, fun and amazing views of the stadium-don't miss it!
- Sign up today. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please contact Kara Griffin or Ruthie Briggs firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-339-5655 for more information
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area